As we continue to expand and grow, safety is always are number one concern for our members and our coaches. We have put together a few gym rules. Please take a look so we can continue to keep everyone safe, the gym clean, and the equipment working properly.
- Sign in – Please print first and last name
- If you have any injuries, be sure to let us know so we can work around them
- Don’t tie knots in the jump ropes
- Keep hands and chalk over the buckets
- Wait until everyone has finished their workout before putting away equipment
- Put equipment back where you got it
- No children allowed in the gym unless accompanied by non participating adult
- CHEER on your fellow competitors!
Olympic Lifting Rules
- Set Olympic bars up on the lines and stay on the lines
- Don’t drop the Olympic bars if there are no bumper plates on them
- Bumper plates must be secured to bars by locking collars regardless of weight
- When removing your bumper plates, make sure not to drop them on the locking collars
- Control your weights – All weights need to be lowered to the ground under control